You Could Be Stuck with Faulty Airbags for Years
For years, Takata supplied tens of millions of faulty airbags to the world’s biggest automakers. In June 2017 Takata filed for bankruptcy, marking the beginning of the end for the Japanese auto supplier. Find out what went wrong, and how long its airbag recalls are set to continue.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”