You Could Be Stuck with Faulty Airbags for Years
For years, Takata supplied tens of millions of faulty airbags to the world’s biggest automakers. In June 2017 Takata filed for bankruptcy, marking the beginning of the end for the Japanese auto supplier. Find out what went wrong, and how long its airbag recalls are set to continue.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?