US senate fails to pass proposal for Dreamers
The US Senate has rejected a bipartisan proposal protecting so-called “Dreamers,” leaving in limbo the future of 1.8 million young adults brought to the US illegally as children. Senators on Thursday failed to get the 60 votes necessary for a bill to advance. The bill was crafted by moderate Republicans and Democrats billing themselves as the “Common Sense Coalition.”
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , CNN , USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?