Tower of London to Wapping – London’s Best Riverside Walk
Tower of London to Wapping – London’s Best Riverside Walk. This is one of my favourite riverside walks which takes in some lovely old historic pubs too along the river Thames. Starting at The Tower of London see Dead Man’s Hole underneath Tower Bridge where dead bodies used to wash up. Then past St Catherine’s Dock where Shackleton departed Britain for the last time and down Wapping High Street. Then take a look along the shore of the River Thames where you might go mudlarking and find a Tudor shoe or some other ancient artifact.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?