Tower of London to Wapping – London’s Best Riverside Walk
Tower of London to Wapping – London’s Best Riverside Walk. This is one of my favourite riverside walks which takes in some lovely old historic pubs too along the river Thames. Starting at The Tower of London see Dead Man’s Hole underneath Tower Bridge where dead bodies used to wash up. Then past St Catherine’s Dock where Shackleton departed Britain for the last time and down Wapping High Street. Then take a look along the shore of the River Thames where you might go mudlarking and find a Tudor shoe or some other ancient artifact.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”