This Urban Innovation Is Driving People Insane
App-enabled electric scooters have popped up in cities around the world, creating legions of sworn enemies and exuberant fans along the way. Bloomberg QuickTake explains the public’s love/hate relationship with e-scooters, and why they might be key to building the city of the future.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”