This ‘Made in China’ Airplane Rivals Boeing and Airbus
Chinese government-owned Comac showed off its new C919, a passenger jet that’s already tempting interested buyers prior to its expected 2019 debut. QuickTake Q&A looks at whether Boeing and Airbus should be worried.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”