This ‘Made in China’ Airplane Rivals Boeing and Airbus
Chinese government-owned Comac showed off its new C919, a passenger jet that’s already tempting interested buyers prior to its expected 2019 debut. QuickTake Q&A looks at whether Boeing and Airbus should be worried.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?