This $285,000 Custom SUV is Built Like a Tank
Bloomberg’s Hannah Elliot checks out the East Coast Defender Project Viper. Custom built to your personal specifications, the Defender takes about a year to create, and only about 10 a year are made. This is pretty much the biggest and baddest SUV money can buy.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?