The Gates Of The City Of London
The City of London was once surrounded by a defensive wall, originally built by the Romans and enlarged in the middle ages. It was served by several gates, whose names are still in evidence today. Editor-at-Large of Londonist Matt Brown takes us on a tour around the sites of these gates, and looks for the clues that remain. Let us know in the comments what Beatles song you think we’re referring to!
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”