The Gates Of The City Of London
The City of London was once surrounded by a defensive wall, originally built by the Romans and enlarged in the middle ages. It was served by several gates, whose names are still in evidence today. Editor-at-Large of Londonist Matt Brown takes us on a tour around the sites of these gates, and looks for the clues that remain. Let us know in the comments what Beatles song you think we’re referring to!
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?