Suffrage heroes unveiled in Trafalgar Square to mark 100 years of women’s right to vote
On this day 100 years ago, the first British women won the right to vote. The Mayor has unveiled a temporary exhibition at Trafalgar Square to celebrate some of the famous faces and unsung heroes of the women’s suffrage movement.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?