Sadiq Khan: The Rise of London’s Muslim Mayor
The mayor of London is used to beating the odds. Sadiq Khan grew up in a council house and has risen to become one of the most important and recognized politicians in the U.K. But with the capital suffering multiple attacks by Islamic extremists, the practicing Muslim has attracted strong opposition, including from the president of the United States. This is the story of Khan’s rise and how he picked up the ire of President Trump along the way.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?