Sadiq Khan: The Rise of London’s Muslim Mayor
The mayor of London is used to beating the odds. Sadiq Khan grew up in a council house and has risen to become one of the most important and recognized politicians in the U.K. But with the capital suffering multiple attacks by Islamic extremists, the practicing Muslim has attracted strong opposition, including from the president of the United States. This is the story of Khan’s rise and how he picked up the ire of President Trump along the way.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”