Reviewing Apple’s New 5th Generation iPad Mini
Apple’s new iPad Mini was updated for the first time since 2015 with a new A12 processor and a better display. It’s very good and, at $399, is worth considering if you’re in the market for a new iPad. It’s portable but still powerful enough to do pretty much everything that bigger iPads can do
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , CNBC , USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?