Price of Natural Gas in Bulgaria Will Not Go up by More Than 2.4%
Тhe price of natural gas in Bulgaria will not go up by more than 2.4% after the introduction of the new system on the natural gas market, analysis of Bulgartransgaz shows.
The analysis was presented at a meeting at the Bulgarian Ministry of Energy.
The large industrial consumers of gas fear that their expenses would increase significantly as a result of the introduction of the new model.
On September 11, the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) will check again the calculations of Bulgartransgaz.
‘’For us it is very important for the industry to develop under market conditions and to be competitive’’, said Minister Petkova at the meeting. ‘’At the same time, however, the country must comply with European rules and change the pricing model’’, she added.
Later, a new meeting will be held between representatives of the Energy Ministry and the Bulgarian business.
More publications in category Bulgaria Energy
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”