Poland says the EU is responsible for “social disillusionment”
Polish President Andrzej Duda told foreign ambassadors that EU institutions have been deaf to the needs of member states, pointing to Brexit and recent elections in some nations.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Euronews
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?