Outer Space Is About to Get a Whole Lot Closer
The economics of getting to space are about to undergo a massive change. A new breed of rocket scientists have arrived with small, low-cost spaceships. In this episode of Sooner Than You Think, Bloomberg’s Ashlee Vance explains when a trip to space will become a everyday event.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”