Nature Morte at Guildhall Art Gallery
Guildhall Art Gallery presents Nature Morte, an edgy and contemporary look at still life, which encourages people to consider what it means to be human. Bringing together over 100 works of art, the exhibition arrives in London on the final stop of its international tour and runs until April 2018. www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/naturemorte
More publications in category BGM TV , London
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?