Mastercard Targets Mexico City, Where Cash Is King
Mastercard wants Mexico City to join major cities across the globe in taking its first step toward cashless public transportation. The company will introduce a contactless, transit-enabled debit card for Mexico City’s Metro, allowing riders to use a tap-and-go payment method tied to their bank account.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?