Manchester-Lake District! Explore Northern England by Train
Experience the cultural Northern city of Manchester, famed for its football teams, it’s iconic music legacy and grand Victorian architecture. Combine Manchester with the stunning Windermere, Lake District, which is only 1hr 40mins by train. Take a boat cruise across Lake Windermere and visit the homes of William Wordsworth (Dove Cottage) and Beatrix Potter (Hill Top).
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?