Manchester-Lake District! Explore Northern England by Train
Experience the cultural Northern city of Manchester, famed for its football teams, it’s iconic music legacy and grand Victorian architecture. Combine Manchester with the stunning Windermere, Lake District, which is only 1hr 40mins by train. Take a boat cruise across Lake Windermere and visit the homes of William Wordsworth (Dove Cottage) and Beatrix Potter (Hill Top).
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”