Man acquitted of harbouring Paris attackers in his flat
Jawad Bendaoud denied knowing the identity of the men to whom he rented a small flat in Saint-Denis.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Euronews
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”