Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
Ludogorets dropped out of the Europa League tournament after losing a the second match from sixteen finals against Milan – 0:1 at the San Siro stadium on Thursday night.
A week earlier in Razgrad, the Bulgarian champion retreated to the Rossoneri with 0:3. The only goal at the meeting was by Fabio Borini.
At almost empty stadium “Milan” played without some of its best players. Coach Gennaro Gattuso gave a chance to young players.
After both successes, against the Bulgarian champion “Milan” continues its battle to win the tournament, as this is the easier way to get to the Champions League next season.
In overall, the Razgrad team deserves a good assessment of their performance in Europe because they once again jumped over the group stage, but failed to build on what has been achieved so far.
More publications in category Bulgaria Sport
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”