London Made – The supply threads of the Barbican
London is growing. Recent strategic thinking and research has revealed that London’s spaces of production are under threat. As the city strives to achieve good growth that benefits its citizens, how can architects, urban designers, developers, planners and policy-makers sustain and support London’s strengths as a productive city?
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”