London – Bath! Experience the UNESCO City by Train
Explore the glorious UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath, which is only 1hr 25mins direct from London Paddington. Bath has an abundance of unique bookable product including the Roman Baths, Thermae Bath Spa, Fashion Museum and Jane Austen Centre. The train station is located in the city centre and the majority of the attractions are within easy walking distance.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”