London – Bath! Experience the UNESCO City by Train
Explore the glorious UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath, which is only 1hr 25mins direct from London Paddington. Bath has an abundance of unique bookable product including the Roman Baths, Thermae Bath Spa, Fashion Museum and Jane Austen Centre. The train station is located in the city centre and the majority of the attractions are within easy walking distance.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?