Jack Ma: From KFC Reject to Asia’s Richest Man
Jack Ma wasn’t born rich but now he is the richest man in Asia. This Bloomberg profile tells the story of how Ma started as a poor kid in China’s countryside, learned English, got rejected from a job at KFC but then went on to found Alibaba, the massive e-commerce site.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?