Jack Ma: From KFC Reject to Asia’s Richest Man
Jack Ma wasn’t born rich but now he is the richest man in Asia. This Bloomberg profile tells the story of how Ma started as a poor kid in China’s countryside, learned English, got rejected from a job at KFC but then went on to found Alibaba, the massive e-commerce site.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”