Is Callaway’s 757-HP Corvette Aerowagen America’s Supercar?
Made in Temecula, Calif., the Callaway Corvette Aerowagen combines the best of a lot of worlds in a strikingly unusual frame. The hatchback rear will fit three large golf bags, and a 757-horsepower V8 engine is under the hood. It can hit 60 mph in 2.7 seconds.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”