Is Callaway’s 757-HP Corvette Aerowagen America’s Supercar?
Made in Temecula, Calif., the Callaway Corvette Aerowagen combines the best of a lot of worlds in a strikingly unusual frame. The hatchback rear will fit three large golf bags, and a 757-horsepower V8 engine is under the hood. It can hit 60 mph in 2.7 seconds.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?