IPO Race Between Lyft and Uber Is a Matter of Focus Versus Frenzy
Ride sharing company Lyft plans an initial public offering weeks or months ahead of Uber, with an estimated valuation between $20-25 billion. Bloomberg’s Emily Chang reports.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?