How to Hit the Brakes on Climate Change
This brief video colorfully illustrates three ways to respond to climate change. The mainstream approach is to tap the brakes, with a gradually rising, government-mandated carbon price, such as this research example. A more aggressive response, gaining favor among some economists as the years tick by without major cuts, is to slam on the brakes with a higher carbon price, informed by the scale of climate risk and uncertainty about how bad the impacts may become.
Or we could burn it all and pretend we’re going along just fine.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?