How to Hit the Brakes on Climate Change
This brief video colorfully illustrates three ways to respond to climate change. The mainstream approach is to tap the brakes, with a gradually rising, government-mandated carbon price, such as this research example. A more aggressive response, gaining favor among some economists as the years tick by without major cuts, is to slam on the brakes with a higher carbon price, informed by the scale of climate risk and uncertainty about how bad the impacts may become.
Or we could burn it all and pretend we’re going along just fine.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”