How Fish Skin Is Transforming Health Care
Whether from ongoing injuries related to diabetes or complications from normal procedures, chronic wounds are a growing problem and cost billions. On top of that, many lead to amputations. A small Icelandic company has a product that seems to offer a cure. It comes from the sea.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?