How Fish Skin Is Transforming Health Care
Whether from ongoing injuries related to diabetes or complications from normal procedures, chronic wounds are a growing problem and cost billions. On top of that, many lead to amputations. A small Icelandic company has a product that seems to offer a cure. It comes from the sea.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”