Hong Kong’s Lunar New Year market celebrates the Year of the Dog
Huge crowds assemble every year for Hong Kong’s Lunar New Year market. Stalls offer dog-themed toys and food, while political groups also host stands to promote their messages.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Hong Kong
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?