Hong Kong’s Lunar New Year market celebrates the Year of the Dog
Huge crowds assemble every year for Hong Kong’s Lunar New Year market. Stalls offer dog-themed toys and food, while political groups also host stands to promote their messages.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Hong Kong
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”