Hong Kong’s Carrie Lam: ‘I am no puppet of Beijing’ – BBC News
The incoming leader of Hong Kong, Carrie Lam, has told the BBC she cannot guarantee that freedom of speech will protect those who call for independence. Next week she will be sworn into office by Chinese President Xi Jinping. She spoke to our China Editor, Carrie Gracie.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Hong Kong
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?