Hong Kong design hits runway at New York Fashion Week
Three leading Hong Kong fashion designer labels hit the runway at New York Fashion Week on February 9, showcasing Hong Kong’s fashion creativity to industry elites and style influencers from the United States and around the world.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Hong Kong
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?