Hong Kong design hits runway at New York Fashion Week
Three leading Hong Kong fashion designer labels hit the runway at New York Fashion Week on February 9, showcasing Hong Kong’s fashion creativity to industry elites and style influencers from the United States and around the world.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Hong Kong
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”