Fuel prices for September announced
Fuel prices for September announced Fuel prices for September have increased from last month. M95 petrol will now cost 196 baisas per litre, compared to 186 baisas last month. M91 petrol will cost 186 baisas a litre compared to 178 baisas in August. Since the fuel subsidy was removed, prices have risen in line with international crude prices
More publications in category BGM TV
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?