First exhibition in the Palestinian Museum
More than a year after it was officially opened, the museum of Palestinian history has finally inaugurated its first exhibition in the university town of Birzeit, near Ramallah, in the West Bank.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Euronews
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?