First exhibition in the Palestinian Museum
More than a year after it was officially opened, the museum of Palestinian history has finally inaugurated its first exhibition in the university town of Birzeit, near Ramallah, in the West Bank.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Euronews
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”