Facebook Discloses Flaw That Made Users’ Passwords Visible to Employees
Facebook Inc. disclosed a flaw that made passwords of hundreds of millions of users visible to employees, but that they were never visible to anyone outside of the company. Bloomberg’s Sarah Frier has more on “Bloomberg Technology.”
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Bloomberg, USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?