Crossrail railway systems: 360° journey through Woolwich station
The new Elizabeth line station will help to transform Woolwich, supporting regeneration, reducing journey times and creating new transport links for local people. From 2018, up to 12 services an hour will allow passengers to travel to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End without having to change trains. Travel through the station’s westbound platform in stunning 360° footage captured in August 2017.
More publications in category BGM TV , London
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”