Crossrail railway systems: 360° journey through Woolwich station
The new Elizabeth line station will help to transform Woolwich, supporting regeneration, reducing journey times and creating new transport links for local people. From 2018, up to 12 services an hour will allow passengers to travel to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End without having to change trains. Travel through the station’s westbound platform in stunning 360° footage captured in August 2017.
More publications in category BGM TV , London
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?