China’s Belt and Road plan: Why did Italy sign it and why is Brussels worried? | Euronews Answers
The “Belt and Road” infrastructure project hopes to link China to Europe and speed up the process of getting goods to markets. Italy is the first member of the Group of Seven industrialised powers to endorse such a deal.…
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Euronews
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?