Bulgarian Tourist Information Center has Started Work in Shanghai
In the financial capital of China – Shanghai, the first Bulgarian tourist info center was opened to promote the opportunities for vacation in Bulgaria, the Ministry of Tourismannounced on Friday.
The goal set by our embassy in Beijing and the consulate in Shanghai is that Chinese tourists in our country will soon reach 100,000 a year.
During the ceremony, Deputy Minister of Tourism Milko Teofilov cites data indicating that from January to June 2017, about 16,000 Chinese tourists visited Bulgaria, which is a 50 percent increase compared to the same period in 2016.
The potential for growth is huge – at present 0.2% of all who arrive from China in Europe visit Bulgaria.
“I firmly believe that this result will be built on the efforts of the Ministry of Tourism and Business in both countries”, Teofilov said.
More publications in category Bulgaria Tourism
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?