Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
For the first time in its history, Bulgargaz announces a competition for a non-Russia natural gas supplier.
Nikolay Pavlov, the executive director of the company, announced today.
“We launched an auction on March 15th. This is the first procedure that Bulgargaz announces for the purchase of natural gas outside Russia. There are clearly defined criteria and requirements for the participants. All are invited to submit their offer, “Pavlov said. According to him, this is “something new and important, which will be in the interest of Bulgarian consumers”.
As for the virtual delivery point, the quantities are approximately 144 million cubic meters. Asked why Bulgargaz is launching this auction right now, Pavlov replied that there are currently conditions for buying a “blue fuel” at a lower price.
He specified that there is a possibility of delivery from Romania or Greece.
More publications in category Bulgaria Energy
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?