Behind the scenes at Bellerby & Co. | The UK’s only handmade globemakers
Bellerby & Co. is one of two handmade globe making companies in the world. Founded in 2008 by Peter Bellerby, the company is celebrating its 10th anniversary. Bellerby & Co. is based in Stoke Newington and employs a range of employees from painters to globemakers to carpenters. The company has produced famous globes, such as two bespoke globes that featured in the 2011 film Hugo, and a special egg-shaped globe that featured in the Faberge Big Egg Hunt in 2012.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”