Behind the scenes at Bellerby & Co. | The UK’s only handmade globemakers
Bellerby & Co. is one of two handmade globe making companies in the world. Founded in 2008 by Peter Bellerby, the company is celebrating its 10th anniversary. Bellerby & Co. is based in Stoke Newington and employs a range of employees from painters to globemakers to carpenters. The company has produced famous globes, such as two bespoke globes that featured in the 2011 film Hugo, and a special egg-shaped globe that featured in the Faberge Big Egg Hunt in 2012.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?