Average Monthly Insured Income For the Country in July 2017 is BGN 811.75
The average monthly insured income for the country in July 2017 is BGN 811.75.
The average monthly insurance income for the country for the period from 01.08.2016 to 31.07.2017 is BGN 797.70, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) has reported.
The defined average monthly social security income for the country for the period indicated serves to calculate the amounts of new pensions in August 2017, 70, para. 2 of the Social Insurance Code.
More publications in category Bulgaria Finance
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”