Are People Rude in Hong Kong? Speaking Chinese vs. English
Before I traveled to #HongKong, I was told not to speak Mandarin Chinese because the people in Hong Kong are not the biggest fan of Mainlanders. If I wish to receive better service, stick to English. Ever since then, I’ve wondered about this. Blessed by the opportunity to visit Hong Kong for the first time, I decided to experiment and clarify this rumor. The result? Well you will have to watch the video to find out
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Hong Kong
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?