Anna Wintour Breaks Down the Best Moments of New York Fashion Week | Vogue
If you thought this was a subdued New York Fashion Week, perhaps you didn’t look close enough. Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour found a lot to be excited about. In the video here, she calls out the weeks top highlights and shows, both from the fashion establishment and the small, but mighty emerging designers.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , CNN , USA
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”