Anna Wintour Breaks Down the Best Moments of New York Fashion Week | Vogue
If you thought this was a subdued New York Fashion Week, perhaps you didn’t look close enough. Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour found a lot to be excited about. In the video here, she calls out the weeks top highlights and shows, both from the fashion establishment and the small, but mighty emerging designers.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , CNN , USA
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?