Amy Lamé has first anniversary as Night Czar
New guidance to help protect, support and sustain London’s night-time venues has today been published by Amy Lamé on the first anniversary of her appointment as London’s Night Czar. This guidance is published ahead of the draft London Plan, the city-wide planning framework. The new London Plan published later this month, will be the most pro-cultural ever and will include strong policies supporting the night-time economy.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?