Amy Lamé has first anniversary as Night Czar
New guidance to help protect, support and sustain London’s night-time venues has today been published by Amy Lamé on the first anniversary of her appointment as London’s Night Czar. This guidance is published ahead of the draft London Plan, the city-wide planning framework. The new London Plan published later this month, will be the most pro-cultural ever and will include strong policies supporting the night-time economy.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , London
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”