A tale of two minimum wages
CNN’s Jon Sarlin takes a look into the widening gulf between the 39% of the U.S. that has a $7.25 minimum wage, and the 61% with a higher one.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , CNN , USA
- What SpaceX Means For Elon Musk’s Mars Dreams
- Reviewing Apple’s New 5th Generation iPad Mini
- Exhibition of Works by Bulgarian Artists Opened at the University in Istanbul
- Not Out Of Harm’s Way? Stocks Vulnerable to Potential Trade, Brexit Fallout: Market Watcher
- Taekwondo Multi European Games Open in Bulgaria