A hidden movie set in the Paris metro
For the first time since 2012, RATP, the Paris underground operator, has opened this hidden underground movie set for European Heritage Days.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Euronews
- Singapore Travel Guide – Must-See Attractions
- The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- Bulgarian Football Nationals Remain without Victory after Difficult Draw with Kosovo
- Singapore’s office decentralisation
- Can Hong Kong’s carrot and stick approach prove effective in improving stock market quality?