A hidden movie set in the Paris metro
For the first time since 2012, RATP, the Paris underground operator, has opened this hidden underground movie set for European Heritage Days.
More publications in category BGM TV, BGM TV , Euronews
- Oman announces new visa rules
- What Iranian Oil Sanctions Could Mean for U.S. Pump Prices/WSJ
- When iPhones and Androids Chat: How to Live With Green Bubbles/WSJ
- Swiss bank UBS goes on trial in France over alleged tax-dodging scheme
- See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”